View the SooCool Calendar
4/21: SF City on Saturday?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SF Bay Area Photography Forum Index :: Events & Outings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgefaell
Light Gatherer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: 4/21: SF City on Saturday? Reply with quote

I'll be in The Emerald City on Saturday taking pictures. It would be great to meet anyone from here while I'm up there, any takers? We could meet <somewhere> around noon?

I'll be in a 'job interview' from 10:00 to maybe 12:00. I can move that around a bit if necessary so let me know if you're interested. When I'm done with that my intention is to take the rest of the day to enjoy the city and fill up 4 or 8 Gigs of CF card. Smile

I want to have a look @ Calumet while I'm in town maybe. Perhaps a new lens is a Good Idea? Picture sites I"m interested in are basically infinite. Seriously. I just can't believe how photogenic is The City by the Bay.

So, C'mon! let's meet up! Take pictures! I'll have my new and somewhat rare 18-200VR lens which some of you may be interested in. I'll also bring my lil' dog and good cheer. You bring yours (good cheer, little dog, lenses, whatever) and we'll find ways to 'express ourselves' Smile

Bridges, buildings, people, parks, flowers, boats, islands, big vistas, great food! I just can't believe that place!

-JG
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BenUdkow
I'm not Mike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You driving, Barting or Muniing? Do you have a meeting place in mind at noon? Where's your interview (I'm not sure about the quotes...are you going to be in the bathroom?).

Smile I'm not sure if I can make it on Saturday, but I'm sure the weather will be nice and I'll let you know if my plans change (or solidify as the case is).
jgefaell
Light Gatherer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gravityarc wrote:
You driving, Barting or Muniing? Do you have a meeting place in mind at noon? Where's your interview (I'm not sure about the quotes...are you going to be in the bathroom?).

Driving. Where to meet? SF isn't that big (other than in it's own mind) so anywhere is pretty much OK by me.

Why the quotes? unnecessarily reveals my attitude I suppose. I'm contracting right now. The market for my skills is real hot and I'm playing the field looking for The Next Big Thing.

The real reason I"m going is to take pictures in The City. Smile

gravityarc wrote:
Smile I'm not sure if I can make it on Saturday, but I'm sure the weather will be nice and I'll let you know if my plans change (or solidify as the case is).

Yeah, well it would be way cool if someone(s) wanted to hang out and go nuts taking pictures in the city with me. So, maybe someone will. Maybe you!

By the way, your pictures are outstanding. Wow. Really nice gallery.

Cheers
-JG
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SF Bay Area Photography Forum Index :: Events & Outings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: